Olloïs Home Kit
Olloïs Home Kit
The Olloïs 20 Remedy Kit includes:
- Allium Cepa 30C: Runny nose with clear discharge, sneezing, watery eyes.*
- Argentum Nitricum 30C: Nervous anticipation with heartburn or stagefright.*
- Arnica Montana 30C: Pain from muscle soreness, stiffness, swelling & bruises.*
- Arnica Montana 6C: Local & recent symptoms.*
- Arsenicum Album 30C: Diarrhea with vomiting.*
- Belladonna 30C: Temporarily reducing fever with perspiration, headache & inflammation.*
- Bryonia Alba 30C: Muscle and Joint/Arthritis pain aggravated by motion - Indigestion with nausea & vomiting.*
- Carbo Vegetabilis 30C: Gas pain associated with bloated stomach and fatigue.*
- Chamomilla 30C: Teething, irritability, and restlessness.*
- Coffea Cruda 30C: Difficulty falling asleep due to mental hyperactivity.*
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 30C: Apprehension, headache, body aches & fever associated with flu.
- Histaminum Hydrochloricum 30C: Mild allergic reactions (coughing, sneezing, watery eyes).*
- Hypericum Perforatum 30C: Nerve pain after surgery or injury.*
- Ignatia Amara 30C: Sleeplessness, nervousness and headache due to emotional upset.*
- Ledum Palustre 30C: Puncture wounds, stings, bites & black eyes.*
- Lycopodium Clavatum 30C: Bloating, indigestion & gas.*
- Natrum Muriaticum 30C: Headache, sneezing, runny nose due to allergies.*
- Nux Vomica 30C: Indigestion & nausea associated with overindulgence.*
- Rhus Toxicodendron 30C: Relief of cold sores, joint/arthritis pain improved by motion.*
- Sulphur 30C: Eczema & rashes worsened by heat and water.*
- Thuja Occidentalis 30C: Warts.*
- Free Portable Case! (value $19.99)
Approx. 80 pellets
Organic verified by Alpes Contrôle 2021/A03M216K/1
Made in France
Natural, organic, pharmaceutical grade, side-effect free homeopathic medicine for all lifestyles and dietary needs.
Dosage 30C: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue, 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Dosage 200CK: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue once a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a medical practice based upon the boday's ability to heal itself, and the principle that "like cures like" or the Law of Similars: that is, if a natural substance causes a symptom in a healthy person, a very small amount of the same substance may help relieve symptoms of the illness. Homeopathic medicines enhance the body's normal healing and self-regulatory process.
How do I take homeopathic medicines?
Homeopathic medicated pellets contain only a little of an active ingredient for treatment of disease. These are known as highly diluted or "potentiated" substances. Homeopathic medicines should be placed under the tongue of adults and children or in the cheek of an infant, where they will dissolve. It is preferable to take homeopathic medicines apart from meals. The dosage is not related to the weight and age of the patient. In general, dissolve 5 pellets 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by your health Care Professional.
Is there evidence that Homeopathy works?
There are literally hundreds of high quality, published basic sciences, pre-clinical and clinical studies showing that homeopathy works. These studies have been published in respected journals like Lancet, Pediatrics, Rheumatology, and Annals of Internal Medicine, among others.
A great source of high quality research in homeopathy at an
international level is the Homeopathic Research Institute in the U.K. headed by physicist, Dr Alexander Tournier. Click below to learn more about their studies and rigorous methods.
Is Homeopathy regulated?
The U.S. Congress passed a law in 1938 declaring that homeopathic remedies are to be regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the same manner as nonprescription, over the counter (OTC) drugs.
Is Homeopathy new?
The Law of Similars has been known since at least the time of Hippocrates (ca. 400 B.C.), but it was doctor and chemist Samuel Hahnemann who fully stated the ideas of homeopathy in the early 1800's in Germany. He discovered the truth of the Law of Similars by testing small doses of medicine on himself. Although there is wider acceptance of homeopathy in countries such as France, Germany, Mexico, Argentina, India and Great Britain, we have seen a greater interest in homeopathic medicine in the USA recently. In fact, the family doctor to England's Queen Elizabeth is a homeopathic physician.
What is the difference between the dilutions?
30C dilutions are traditionally used in Homeopathy to address general and chronic symptoms.
200CK dilutions are usually recommended by healthcare practitioners when there is an emotional component associated with physical symptoms.
Which base ingredient do you use for your pellets?
Our pellets are made from Organic Beet Sucrose exclusively grown in Europe. We then impregnate the pellets with the homeopathic dilution of the remedy.
How to open our tubes?
Are Olloïs remedies HAS/FSA eligible?
Yes, Olloïs homeopathic remedies are eligible.